Thursday, November 12, 2009

it'll be some wedding


so i have this folder on my desktop labeled: "tie my knot"
the contents of this folder had been pulled from the farthest reaches of the interwebs and tangled up into a mess of wedding dreams. Im afraid this blog will now become a sorting area for these things. Above are some inspirations ive been gathering. now i know barn weddings are all the rage but right now i am hankering for a barn hoedown! A pig roast and a burger truck to deliver delicious burgers to my family and friends.
I have begun delegating. Even though the wedding is planned for next year- we are hoping for 10/10/10, because its a repeating pattern i love those and we love october and well its just easy to remember. chelsea jones who is living all parisian is going to make my dress.
sean latrelle will be our banjo player.
brian mansfield will be our officient.
lele will be the por pie baker along with carl and alex.
and there will be no wedding party. i will not force my friends to wear matching garb for my amusement. thank me later friends.
but it will be a party. and i want a rental where all my friends can stay with us and help set up for a few days before hand. the budget is itty bitty but boy do we have plans!

No comments: