Friday, January 1, 2010

wedding complications


Ok so wedding stuff= kinda tough.
Venue-So far i have emailed a dozen farms with no luck. so if you own a farm and would like to rent out your space to 2 lovely people for a small wedding of 120ppl then HELP!
Dress-still undesigned. Chelsea Jones is across the ocean and its hard to design and create a dress without your number one collaborator close by.
Pie squad is currently being assembled!
Photographer- still hunting. But I am very interested in Our Labor of Love
My tall glass of water is very helpful, and I am so thankful he puts up with my shenanigans and wedding neurosis.
Oh and I am working on a print for the dress or maybe linens or part favors...I dont know how it will be used yet but it will be used.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey girl...i don't know how far south you want to come, but my family has a farm house in Virginia and it's vacant, we would be more than happy to let you rent it out if you need to...there is lots of land and a pond and a wrap around porch...

Unknown said...

Emma!
oh jeeze i cant believe i got this so late!!! i wish i had known!