Thursday, August 18, 2011

Noodle night

Just got back from Naruto Ramen and had the biggest bowl of noodles. And every time I eat noodles they kick my ass. Heres to checking another neighborhood joint off the end of summer list.
I illustrated the yummy ramen here. As you can see it dripped and sloshed everywhere. the only thing this doesn't convey is how delicious it was. I wish you could taste pictures.
just so you know i drew that ramen with my track pad on my laptop without tablet assistance and I am pretty proud of it. 

Just got back from Naruto Ramen and had the biggest bowl of noodles. And every time I eat noodles they kick my ass. Heres to checking another neighborhood joint off the end of summer list.
Rules of the list:
Must ride bikes there even if it in a thunderstorm
Must be new
Must be delicious

List is as follows:
Pequena
Naruto Ramen
Bonnies Grill
Taro Sushi
Babouche-moroccan includes belly dancer
Athena- Greek obviously
Thistle Hill Tavern
Great Lakes
Blue Ribbon Sushi
Fetta Sau- I know still haven't been. last time we tried the place flooded and we had to leave before sinking our teeth into the delicious BBQ. that corn bread looked good.
Dinosaur BBQ- maybe we won't ride our bikes to Harlem

all must be topped off with Ample Hills crack carmel ice cream. And if that is out which it typically is because it is so amazing, they don't call it crack ice cream for 'nuthin, then the key lime pie ice cream will do nicely.

mmmm foooods

No comments: