Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just a few of my favorite things!

I have been trying out this new "Beauty Regimen" thing. I am not one for consistency. I usually lose interest or just plain forget. But these products! man-o-man, love 'em!
1.Burts Bees Radience Night Cream: I picked this up on a whim during my lunch hour. This stuff evened out my complexion and made my skin all buttery smooth. I tend to be a "picker" so anything to get rid of those red spots is gold.


2.Moroccan Oil: Pricey but oh so worth it. My hair is actually not frizzy. Now I have tried all those sprays and treatments from Sophora and let me tell you ladies this stuff will make your hair a different entity entirely. My hair is no longer moody and unpredictable. If I wasn't marrying my hunk of a man I would run off to Vegas with this little guy.


3. INA Detoxifying Crystal Salts: Ok so they are pricey. Like so Pricey I am embarrassed to tell you how much I paid. But if you want to it makes you so relaxed with the promise of detoxing your toxic body. I was pretty skeptical, but my skin was so silky soft afterwards. Not to mention my whole apartment smelled of lavender for the next few days. And for the summer in NYC thats a huge improvement over eau to steamy garbage.


No comments: