Friday, October 12, 2012

2 Year Anniversary DInner Celebration

I used a Kim K. smokey eye tutorial for my make-up. I am addicted to YouTube makeup tutorials.





I got this dress at Geminola about 4 years ago and it has these great felt flowers on the bust. I added a little spider I got a while back to add a little seasonal charm.
Dram Shop is our favorite place in Brooklyn. It is a bar but has the best burger in Brooklyn and has the most amazing fried mac&cheese squares. Which are best paired with a nice tall frosty beer. They freeze their mugs to make them extra frosty.


chris & I have matching rings from St. Kilda. 


We fought over the last fried mac&cheese square because they are really that good

The #1 all time best burger in Brooklyn


Chris surprised me with Juniors which is another of our guilty pleasures. We mix the Lemon Meringue and theDevil's Food chocolate cheese cake. And it is sinful and just a little bit weird I know. But it is the best. 


And we watched our favorite show "Ghost Adventures" watching Zach get scratched by ghosts is too entertaining to pass up. Especially on an anniversary.
I forgot to mention Chris gave me this 3D card at dinner. If you squint it kinda works.

And in it he surprised me with a trip to Warwick, NY! A little Backstory here: Chris Proposed to me in Warwick in a pumpkin patch using a paper mache pumpkin with the ring in it. We usually go to Warwick, NY every year to pick apples and pumpkins and get spooked out at a haunted house. But this year we decided not to for various reasons, and I have to say I was a wee bit dissappointed. But then, Chris being the master of surprises that he is, gave me this brilliant card with a map of our trip. This man I tell ya. So we leave tomorrow morning on another honeymoon adventure and I can't wait.

No comments: