Saturday, October 13, 2012

My TTWBCTDS list


Aka Things That Would Be Cool To Do Someday*

-Own a hammock (a backyard would help with this one) Chris got one for christmas
-Own a washer & a dryer
-Own a house!
-Make bread from scratch
-Try one new recipe every week
-Make more dinners for my husband
-Try cross country skiing- downhill skiiing was not my cup of tea
-Get my teeth fixed
-Plant a garden/raise a few vegetables/herbs/fruits and eat them- on the fire escape
-Camp at the Grand Canyon & surrounding canyons
-Go to the Empire State Building and Ellis Island
-Visit San Francisco and drive to Yellowstone
-Ride the Staten Island Ferry
-Prioritize staying healthy, with all this entails (time, money, energy, thought)
-Visit Montreal and Quebec City
-Visit Portland (and eat all the doughnuts)
-Visit Seattle
-Go parasailing and water skiing
-Eat escargot
-Go on a road trip in an Airstream
-Take a 30 day Yoga challenge
-Do a juice cleanse
-Illustrate and publish a children's book (self-published counts!)
-Take more figure drawing classes- they have drink & draw classes I am very interested in
-Prepare a souffle, Coq au vain, croissants from scratch, or other notoriously tough recipe
-Read 1 book a month
-Finish a line of patterns and sell them
-Sew a child's dress using the fabric I designed
-Go white water rafting
-Live in another country for an extended period of time
-Visit Disneyland with Chris
-Own a leather jacket with fringe and ride on a motorcycle
-See the Northern Lights and camp in the snow
-Live closer to family- make them move to be near me
-Don't let important friendships wither JUST because they have children or live far away
-Learn to compost
-Replace all cleaning supplies with better-for-planet alternative
-Build a tree house and then spend lots of time in it, reading
-Help care for a baby/do some extensive babysitting for a friend or relative
-Try hot yoga
-Sell vintage clothes on etsy
-Take dance classes again
-Teach art classes to children or teenagers
-Own a lilac bush and a rose bush
-Try Zumba
-Put together a basic first-aid/disaster-preparedness kit
-Have a good handle on our finances and invest some money wisely; 401K maybe
-Go back to Hawaii, and snorkel I am terrified of snorkeling
-Go skydiving
-Try Geocaching
-Donate a large sum of money anonymously
-Learn web design 
-Get my husband to teach me flash animation
-Have either a meaningful job, or one that I may not love, but that allows me the freedom to do things I do love (and that I still don't hate)
-Attend more concerts
-VIsit Denmark
-Visit Scotland
-Visit Puerto Rico
-Try goats milk
-Visit more art museums in NYC 
-Go to Vegas with my Girls

... to be continued, throughout my life

*Yes, I am including a few things on here that I've already done, because I enjoy checking things off. Besides these were goals of mine from way back.

No comments: